2-Day 2-Player Team Event
October 7 – 8
$150 / Player
Open to anyone with a GHIN Handicap
2-Day Combined Gross and Net Scores
Optional Calcutta Auction Saturday Evening
SUNDAY BEST BALL
9AM Shotgun start Saturday, 9AM Tee Times Sunday. Pairings may be requested for Saturday (not all requests will be granted but we will do our best). Sunday Tee Times will be determined by Saturday Gross Scores.
- Depending on the size of the field, each 2-man team may be combined with another team and scores will be combined. If this is the case, Calcutta teams will consist of one team from the Low Handicap group and one team from the High Handicap group.
- Only Sunday Best Ball Scores count in the Calcutta.
- Bidding will continue in increments of $25 per bid until each team is sold.
- If a winning bid is by other than 1 of the team members, the owner is obligated to sell up to 50% of the team for 50% of the cost to the team members.
- The winning bidder will settle the entire amount to the pot, cash only, immediately after the winning bid.
- After play, winnings will be distributed to the owner on record (who is responsible for further dividing any portions to the others holding interest in that team).
The format for the Fall Classic will remain the same (Scramble Saturday, Best Ball Sunday) as will the scoring and handicap formulas. This tournament is open to any player with a GHIN handicap as long as the handicap index spread between partners is 10.0 or less.
Included in the $150 per player entry fee will be Saturday and Sunday Greens Fees, Range Balls both days, Meal tickets both days, and your entry into the prize fund. Riverside will also run an optional skins game for $20 per team per day. There is also an optional Calcutta Auction for the Sunday Best Ball, the Calcutta Auction will be held in the RoofTop Bar after play on Saturday.
To reserve your spot, please turn in a completed entry form to the Riverside Golf Shop no later than 2:00pm on Friday, October 6th. Entry forms can also be emailed to email@example.com and payment can be made by credit card over the phone. Entry forms are available in the Riverside Golf Shop now so come sign up!